官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 职场英语:有关商务谈判的100句实用英语口语短句

职场英语:有关商务谈判的100句实用英语口语短句

浏览量:165

  说客英语【职场英语】栏目准备了职场中有关有关商务谈判的100句实用英语口语短句,涵盖开场、议价、让步、达成协议、处理分歧等核心场景,以下为具体内容:

  一、开场与建立关系

  1.It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person.

  很高兴终于与您面对面交流。

  2.Let’s start by reviewing our agenda for today.

  我们先回顾一下今天的议程吧。

  3.Our goal is to find a mutually beneficial solution.

  我们的目标是找到双赢的解决方案。

  4.How’s your trip so far? Any highlights to share?

  您这次行程还顺利吗?有什么想分享的趣事吗?

  5.We’ve prepared a brief presentation to kick things off.

  我们准备了一个简短的演示来开场。

  6.What’s your ideal timeline for this project?

  您对这个项目的理想时间线是怎样的?

  7.Let’s take a moment to introduce our teams.

  我们花点时间互相介绍一下团队吧。

  8.Is there anything specific you’d like to prioritize today?

  今天您想优先讨论哪些内容?

  9.We’re excited to explore potential synergies.

  我们很期待探索潜在的合作机会。

  10.Shall we dive into the key terms now?

  我们现在可以开始讨论关键条款了吗?

  二、提出需求与议价

  11.Our bottom line is a 15% discount on bulk orders.

  我们批量采购的底线是15%的折扣。

  12.We need a 30-day payment term instead of 60.

  我们需要30天的付款周期,而非60天。

  13.Could you justify the 10% price increase?

  您能解释一下涨价10%的原因吗?

  14.We’re flexible on volume but need a price break.

  采购量可以灵活调整,但需要价格优惠。

  15.What’s your best offer for long-term contracts?

  长期合同您能给出的最优报价是多少?

  16.We’d like to include a performance-based bonus clause.

  我们希望加入基于绩效的奖金条款。

  17.Is there room to negotiate on delivery costs?

  运费还有协商空间吗?

  18.Our initial proposal is $50,000 for the project.

  我们对这个项目的初步报价是5万美元。

  19.We need exclusive distribution rights in Asia.

  我们需要亚洲地区的独家经销权。

  20.Can we discuss a tiered pricing model?

  我们能谈谈分级定价模式吗?

  三、让步与妥协

  21.We can consider a 5% discount if you increase the order by 20%.

  如果您增加20%的订单量,我们可以考虑5%的折扣。

  22.Let’s split the difference and settle at $8.50 per unit.

  我们折中一下,按每件8.5美元成交。

  23.We’re willing to extend the warranty by 6 months.

  我们愿意延长6个月保修期。

  24.How about we waive the setup fee for your first order?

  您首次订单的安装费我们免除如何?

  25.We can offer free training for your team as a concession.

  作为让步,我们可以为贵方团队提供免费培训。

  26.Let’s agree on a trial period before finalizing the contract.

  在签订合同前,我们先约定一个试用期吧。

  27.We’ll include a free spare parts kit with your purchase.

  购买时我们会附赠一套免费零配件。

  28.If you pay upfront, we’ll reduce the total by 3%.

  如果您提前付款,总价可降低3%。

  29.We can adjust the delivery schedule to meet your deadline.

  我们可以调整交货时间以满足您的截止日期。

  30.Let’s compromise on the payment method: 50% now, 50% on delivery.

  付款方式我们折中一下:现在付50%,交货时付50%。

  四、处理分歧与反对意见

  31.I understand your concerns, but let’s look at the long-term benefits.

  我理解您的担忧,但让我们看看长期收益。

  32.Your proposal doesn’t align with our budget constraints.

  您的方案与我们的预算限制不符。

  33.We’ve had negative experiences with similar terms in the past.

  我们过去在类似条款上有过不愉快的经历。

  34.Could you elaborate on why this clause is non-negotiable?

  您能详细说明为什么这条款不可协商吗?

  35.We need more time to review the legal implications.

  我们需要更多时间审查法律影响。

  36.This demand exceeds our authorization limits.

  这一要求超出了我们的授权范围。

  37.Let’s table this issue and revisit it after lunch.

  我们先搁置这个问题,午饭后回来再讨论。

  38.Your position is clear, but we need to protect our interests too.

  您的立场很明确,但我们也需保护自身利益。

  39.Is there a creative way to bridge this gap?

  有没有创造性的方法能弥合分歧?

  40.We’re at an impasse—should we call in a mediator?

  我们陷入僵局了,需要请调解人吗?

  五、确认细节与澄清条款

  41.To clarify, does this include all taxes and duties?

  确认一下,这包含所有税费吗?

  42.When you say “prompt delivery,” what’s the exact timeline?

  您说的“及时交货”具体是指什么时间?

  43.Are there any hidden costs we should be aware of?

  是否有我们需要注意的隐性成本?

  44.Let’s confirm the currency for all payments: USD or EUR?

  我们确认一下付款货币:美元还是欧元?

  45.Does this clause allow for force majeure situations?

  这条款是否涵盖不可抗力情况?

  46.What’s the process for resolving disputes under this agreement?

  根据协议,争议解决流程是怎样的?

  47.Can we add a confidentiality clause to protect both parties?

  我们能加入保密条款保护双方吗?

  48.Is there a penalty for early termination of the contract?

  提前终止合同是否有违约金?

  49.Let’s double-check the quantities and specifications.

  我们再核对一下数量和规格。

  50.Who will be responsible for customs clearance?

  谁负责清关?

  六、达成协议与收尾

  51.Let’s shake on it—we have a deal!

  我们握手成交吧!

  52.I’ll draft the contract and send it for your review by EOD.

  我今天下班前会起草合同并发送给您审核。

  53.Congratulations on a successful negotiation!

  恭喜谈判成功!

  54.We’re thrilled to partner with your team.

  我们很高兴能与贵方团队合作。

  55.Let’s schedule a kickoff meeting next week.

  我们下周安排一个启动会议吧。

  56.Thank you for your flexibility—this benefits both sides.

  感谢您的灵活调整,这对双方都有利。

  57.I’ll follow up with an email summarizing our agreements.

  我会发邮件总结我们的协议内容。

  58.When can we expect the first delivery?

  我们何时能收到首批货物?

  59.Please sign here to confirm acceptance of terms.

  请在此签字确认接受条款。

  60.Looking forward to a long and prosperous collaboration!

  期待长期且成功的合作!

  七、文化敏感与礼貌用语

  61.In my country, we prefer building relationships before business.

  在我们国家,我们倾向于先建立关系再谈生意。

  62.Could we take a 10-minute break? I need to check with my team.

  我们能休息10分钟吗?我需要与团队确认。

  63.We appreciate your patience as we finalize the details.

  感谢您在我们敲定细节时的耐心。

  64.It’s customary in our culture to exchange gifts before signing.

  在我们文化中,签约前交换礼物是惯例。

  65.Would you like to continue over dinner? Our treat.

  您想边吃晚饭边继续谈吗?我们请客。

  66.We’re honored by your trust in our company.

  贵方对我们公司的信任让我们深感荣幸。

  67.Let’s avoid hard selling tactics—focus on value instead.

  我们避免强硬推销,专注价值吧。

  68.In some cultures, direct refusal is considered rude.

  在某些文化中,直接拒绝被视为无礼。

  69.We’ll respect your decision, whatever it may be.

  无论结果如何,我们都会尊重您的决定。

  70.Thank you for accommodating our cultural preferences.

  感谢您照顾我们的文化偏好。

  八、技术性谈判(如IT、工程)

  71.What’s the expected uptime for this system?

  该系统的预期正常运行时间是多少?

  72.Can you guarantee 99.9% data security?

  您能保证99.9%的数据安全性吗?

  73.We need source code access for customization.

  我们需要源代码访问权限以进行定制。

  74.What’s the scalability of this solution?

  该解决方案的可扩展性如何?

  75.Let’s discuss the SLAs in detail.

  我们详细讨论一下服务水平协议(SLA)。

  76.Are there any compatibility issues with our existing infrastructure?

  与我们现有基础设施是否存在兼容性问题?

  77.We require a proof of concept before full implementation.

  在全面实施前,我们需要概念验证。

  78.What’s the disaster recovery plan?

  灾难恢复计划是什么?

  79.Can you provide references from similar clients?

  您能提供类似客户的推荐信吗?

  80.Let’s benchmark performance against industry standards.

  我们以行业标准为基准来评估性能吧。

  九、应对压力与僵局

  81.Let’s take a step back and reassess our priorities.

  我们退一步重新评估优先级。

  82.I suggest we bring in a subject matter expert.

  我建议引入一位主题专家。

  83.This isn’t personal—it’s just business.

  这不是针对个人,只是商业决策。

  84.Would you consider a phased approach instead?

  您是否考虑分阶段实施?

  85.Let’s agree to disagree on this point and move forward.

  我们在此点上保留分歧,继续推进吧。

  86.I need to consult with my superiors before proceeding.

  我需要与上级协商后再继续。

  87.What’s the cost of not reaching an agreement today?

  今天无法达成协议的代价是什么?

  88.Let’s focus on what we can control.

  我们专注于能控制的部分。

  89.Is there a way to de-risk this investment for both parties?

  有没有方法能为双方降低投资风险?

  90.I’m willing to walk away if the terms aren’t fair.

  如果条款不公平,我愿意放弃。

  十、长期合作与关系维护

  91.Let’s discuss a roadmap for the next 5 years.

  我们讨论一下未来5年的规划吧。

  92.We’re open to co-developing new products.

  我们愿意联合开发新产品。

  93.How can we streamline communication for future projects?

  未来项目如何简化沟通流程?

  94.We’d like to explore joint marketing opportunities.

  我们希望探索联合营销机会。

  95.Let’s schedule quarterly reviews to track progress.

  我们安排季度回顾以跟踪进展。

  96.What support can we expect post-implementation?

  实施后我们能获得哪些支持?

  97.We’re committed to continuous improvement.

  我们致力于持续改进。

  98.Could we set up a dedicated hotline for urgent issues?

  我们能为紧急问题设立专用热线吗?

  99.Let’s celebrate milestones together as partners.

  作为合作伙伴,我们一起庆祝里程碑吧。

  100.Here’s to a future filled with shared success!

  为充满共同成功的未来干杯!

  以上就是职场中有关商务谈判的100句实用英语口语短句,如果你想要了解更多实用、专业的职场英语,欢迎进入说客英语官网的【职场英语在线学习】栏目。