官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 100句实用外贸英语:关于生产进度跟进的英语口语短句

100句实用外贸英语:关于生产进度跟进的英语口语短句

浏览量:347

  【外贸英语在线学习】说客英语整理了100句实用外贸英语中关于生产进度跟进的英语句子,涵盖沟通、确认、问题解决等关键环节,以下为具体内容:

  一、生产进度询问与确认

  1. When can we expect the production to be completed?

  (预计何时能完成生产?)

  2. Could you share the current production status?

  (能否告知当前生产进度?)

  3. Is the production on schedule?

  (生产是否按计划进行?)

  4. What percentage of the order has been completed?

  (订单已完成多少百分比?)

  5. When will the first batch be ready for inspection?

  (首批货何时可接受验货?)

  6. Can you provide a detailed production timeline?

  (能否提供详细的生产时间表?)

  7. Are there any delays in the production process?

  (生产过程中是否有延误?)

  8. How many units have been produced so far?

  (目前已生产多少件?)

  9. When will the mass production start?

  (大批量生产何时开始?)

  10. Is the raw material supply sufficient for production?

  (原材料供应是否充足?)

外贸英语在线学习

  二、生产问题与解决方案

  1. We noticed a quality issue in the sample. How will you address it?

  (我们发现样品有质量问题,如何解决?)

  2. A machine broke down. What’s the backup plan?

  (机器故障,有什么备用方案?)

  3. The delivery date is approaching. Can you expedite production?

  (交货期临近,能否加快生产?)

  4. There’s a shortage of a key component. How to resolve it?

  (关键部件短缺,如何解决?)

  5. Can you assign more workers to meet the deadline?

  (能否增加人手以按时完成?)

  6. The production line is overloaded. What adjustments will you make?

  (生产线超负荷,如何调整?)

  7. We need to modify the design. Will this affect the schedule?

  (需修改设计,会影响进度吗?)

  8. How do you plan to catch up if production falls behind?

  (若生产滞后,如何追赶进度?)

  9. Can you provide daily updates on the production status?

  (能否每日更新生产进度?)

  10. What’s the contingency plan for unexpected delays?

  (突发延误的应急方案是什么?)

 

  三、质量检查与控制

  1. When can we schedule a pre-shipment inspection?

  (何时安排装运前验货?)

  2. Are you conducting in-line quality checks?

  (生产中是否进行质量抽检?)

  3. How do you ensure consistency in product quality?

  (如何保证产品质量一致性?)

  4. Can you share the inspection report with us?

  (能否提供检验报告?)

  5. What’s the defect rate in the current batch?

  (当前批次的不良率是多少?)

  6. We require 100% inspection for this order. Is that feasible?

  (此订单需全检,可行吗?)

  7. How do you handle defective products?

  (不良品如何处理?)

  8. Can we send a QC team to your factory?

  (能否派质检团队到厂?)

  9. Are you using approved materials for production?

  (是否使用认证材料生产?)

  10. What certifications do your products have?

  (产品有哪些认证?)

 

  四、交货期与物流协调

  1. What’s the estimated shipping date?

  (预计何时发货?)

  2. Can you confirm the ETA at our port?

  (能否确认到港时间?)

  3. Are you using a reliable freight forwarder?

  (是否使用可靠的货代?)

  4. How will you handle customs clearance?

  (清关由谁负责?)

  5. What’s the packing method for the goods?

  (货物如何包装?)

  6. Can you provide a packing list and invoice in advance?

  (能否提前提供装箱单和发票?)

  7. Is the container loading on schedule?

  (装柜是否按时进行?)

  8. What’s the backup plan if the shipment is delayed?

  (若发货延误,备用方案是什么?)

  9. Can you share the Bill of Lading copy once issued?

  (提单副本签发后请提供。)

  10. How do you track the shipment in transit?

  (如何追踪在途货物?)

 

  五、沟通与文件确认

  1. Please confirm receipt of our latest email.

  (请确认收到最新邮件。)

  2. Can you sign and return the PO attachment?

  (请签署并返回订单附件。)

  3. We need a revised production plan by tomorrow.

  (需明日前提供修订后的生产计划。)

  4. Please update us on any changes in production.

  (生产有任何变动请及时通知。)

  5. Can you provide a weekly progress report?

  (能否每周提交进度报告?)

  6. We require a signed quality certificate with the shipment.

  (需随货提供签字的质量证书。)

  7. Please double-check the shipping marks before packing.

  (包装前请核对唛头。)

  8. Can you send photos of the finished products?

  (能否提供成品照片?)

  9. We need to approve the packaging design first.

  (需先确认包装设计。)

  10. Please confirm the order details in the PI.

  (请确认形式发票中的订单细节。)

 

  六、紧急情况处理

  1. Production has stopped due to a power outage. What’s next?

  (因停电生产中断,如何处理?)

  2. A key supplier declared bankruptcy. How to secure materials?

  (主要供应商破产,如何保障材料供应?)

  3. The shipping line canceled our booking. Alternative options?

  (船公司取消订舱,有何替代方案?)

  4. We need to split the shipment into two batches. Is that possible?

  (需分两批发货,可行吗?)

  5. Can you prioritize our order to meet the deadline?

  (能否优先处理我们的订单?)

  6. The factory is closed due to a strike. When will it resume?

  (工厂因罢工停工,何时复工?)

  7. We require air freight due to the delay. Who covers the cost?

  (因延误需空运,费用谁承担?)

  8. Can you provide a written explanation for the delay?

  (能否书面说明延误原因?)

  9. We need to amend the L/C due to production changes. Please assist.

  (因生产变动需修改信用证,请协助。)

  10. What’s the compensation for missing the deadline?

  (延误交货如何赔偿?)

外贸英语在线学习

  七、客户反馈与改进

  1. We received complaints about product defects. How will you improve?

  (收到产品缺陷投诉,如何改进?)

  2. Can you share lessons learned from previous delays?

  (能否分享以往延误的经验教训?)

  3. We suggest optimizing the production flow to reduce lead time.

  (建议优化流程以缩短交期。)

  4. How do you plan to prevent similar issues in the future?

  (如何避免未来类似问题?)

  5. Can you provide a corrective action plan?

  (能否提供整改方案?)

  6. We’re satisfied with the progress. Keep it up!

  (对进度满意,继续保持!)

  7. The quality has improved significantly. Well done!

  (质量显著提升,做得很好!)

  8. We appreciate your transparency in reporting delays.

  (感谢如实汇报延误情况。)

  9. Can you train workers on quality control standards?

  (能否培训员工质量控制标准?)

  10. We recommend conducting a root cause analysis for the defect.

  (建议对缺陷进行根本原因分析。)

 

  八、长期合作与信任建立

  1. We value our partnership and hope to continue working together.

  (重视合作关系,期待长期合作。)

  2. Can you offer better pricing for bulk orders in the future?

  (未来大批量订单能否提供更优价格?)

  3. We’re considering expanding our product line with your factory.

  (考虑与贵厂拓展产品线。)

  4. How can we improve communication efficiency?

  (如何提升沟通效率?)

  5. Can you assign a dedicated account manager for our orders?

  (能否为我们的订单指定专人跟进?)

  6. We’d like to visit your factory next quarter. Is that possible?

  (下季度想访厂,可行吗?)

  7. Can you share your production capacity for next year?

  (能否提供明年的产能规划?)

  8. We’re interested in co-developing a new product. Thoughts?

  (有意联合开发新产品,有何建议?)

  9. Can you provide references from other clients?

  (能否提供其他客户推荐信?)

  10. We’re committed to a long-term partnership.

  (致力于建立长期合作关系。)

 

  九、文化与礼仪用语

  1. Thank you for your hard work on this order.

  (感谢为此订单付出的努力。)

  2. We understand the challenges and appreciate your efforts.

  (理解挑战,感谢付出。)

  3. Please keep us updated, even if there’s no progress.

  (即使无进展也请定期更新。)

  4. We trust your expertise in handling this situation.

  (相信您能妥善处理此事。)

  5. Can we schedule a call to discuss the timeline?

  (能否安排电话会议讨论时间表?)

  6. We’re flexible on the delivery date if quality is guaranteed.

  (若质量有保障,交期可协商。)

  7. Please prioritize communication to avoid misunderstandings.

  (请优先沟通以避免误解。)

  8. We’re here to support you in any way we can.

  (愿全力提供支持。)

  9. Can you confirm the meeting time in your timezone?

  (请确认您所在时区的会议时间。)

  10. We look forward to a successful collaboration.

  (期待合作成功。)

 

  十、结束沟通用语

  1. I’ll follow up with you tomorrow.

  (明日再与您跟进。)

  2. Please keep this email for your records.

  (请留存此邮件备查。)

  3. We’ll send a confirmation once the goods are shipped.

  (发货后将立即确认。)

  4. Can you acknowledge receipt of this message?

  (请确认收到此信息。)

  5. We’ll discuss this in our next meeting.

  (下次会议再讨论此事。)

  6. Please prioritize this request.

  (请优先处理此请求。)

  7. We’re counting on you to meet the deadline.

  (期待您按时完成。)

  8. Can you provide an update by COB today?

  (今日下班前能否提供更新?)

  9. We appreciate your prompt response.

  (感谢您的及时回复。)

  10. Let’s stay in touch and ensure smooth progress.

  (保持联系,确保进展顺利。)

  希望以上有关产品生产进度跟进的100句实用外贸英语模板能为您的外贸沟通提供帮助,如果您还想更深入学习英语知识,欢迎进入说客英语,和平台中的优秀英语外教进行一对一在线英语学习